Saturday, June 23, 2007

Stress reduction and cat hair

So this is my third day in a row with a temperature drop. I'm not at all surprised. After the disappointment wore off, I actually feel a little relieved. Well, maybe relieved is not the right word, but not as stressed. The pressure is off for the moment and that feels good. Just waiting for AF and anticipating an u/s early next week to start over again. But in the mean time, I take my temperature when I wake up and that's it - life is simple right now and I am starting to feel sane again. I am not walking around groping myself so that I can analyze every little thing. I am trying not to think too far ahead, calculating when the next u/s and IUI might happen. If I look too carefully I think that I will find it will be during the time my entire family is up for a visit for my daughter's birthday. Okay, those thought need to go away, I was in a happy place moments ago.

I have been sitting on the floor by our sliding glass door for the last 45 minutes trying to brush cat hair off the curtain. My daughter has just discovered the joys of hide and seek, but the only place she will hide is - you guessed it - behind the curtain. Pre-hide and seek I had no idea that our cat was depositing such large quantities of hair back there. She is part Maine Coon and black as night, need I say more? We are seriously thinking about having her shaved.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Kind of random but if you wear those yellow rubber dishwashing gloves? They pull cat hair off sooo easy.