Thursday, June 21, 2007

My breasts are mocking me

Last night I went to bed at 7:30.....SEVEN THIRTY! I was nauseous and had a monster headache. I felt like crap, but a tiny part of me was saying "yippeeee". I woke up at 2:00 am and could not get back to sleep until about 5:30. I was so restless that I actually got up and watched some TV. I ended up taking my temperature around 7:30 (I don't have a usual time because of my work schedule) and it was down 0.7 degrees. So I convinced myself that the temperature variation was because I had only gotten about 2 hours of sleep. But wouldn't it be elevated if it's not a true bbt? So as I get going for the day, I notice that my bbs are still tender and I think getting bigger by the day. So temperature be damned, I broke down and POAS-----BFN. It could still be too early to tell, but I don't think it's looking good....trying to prepare myself for AF this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid I'm heading that way too :( Sorry for you though, take care!