Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm drinkin' in the blog water!

As Artblog said - there is definitely something in the blog water out there....so where do I get some? I went into my u/s appointment today (cd10) totally prepared to talk about endometrial biopsy. After all what would be the likelihood that I would ovulate on my left three times in a row? Well, whatever the chances are - I'm doing it! I've got one big ol' fat 21.9 mm follie on the left that qualified me for a trigger today. I wasn't even planning on this being a day for any kind of action. Now my mind is in a bit of a whirlwind thinking about timing for the next day and a half. I work tonight, and I am off tomorrow - so I don't have to worry about getting coverage for tomorrow. We will IUI at 9 pm, so maybe Z could go up to the IL's and have a little sleep over. Then bam, I'll be in the 2ww.....again.

I've been in a bit of a mental fog lately and I have been very slow to action. I have a presentation on Thursday (that I have known about for about 6 weeks). I have a lot of information in my head, but nothing down on paper. I had been relying on slow nights at work to finish/start some of this, but it has been quite busy. Guess, I'm going to have to buckle down and get this finished....but not right now. Now I am going to bask in the joy that is "hope and possibility". Those two emotions come around so infrequently these days that I don't want to be a bad hostess and brush them off.

Good luck to all of you out there - go find some blog water.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! Hoping this is the month the waters do their job :) X