Thursday, July 26, 2007

!@#%&!

I used to swear like a sailor, as I've "matured" I have toned down my outbursts quite a bit. But this deserves a big huge "FUCK!" I just found out tonight that my manager, who was diagnosed to leukemia in November is in the hospital, and things are not looking good. She is having some very intensive chemo for the next week. According to a co-worker, she is hoping that is will work long enough to get her affairs in order. In case you're wondering - this is in addition to my dear co-worker friend who has had a recurrence of breast cancer. I just want to crawl under a rock. Nothing like a big one-two punch of cancer to make infertility feel like a walk in the park. There is entirely too much crying go on here at work - especially since we deal primarily in the joy of life.

I've been feeling some twinges on my right.....I've got a feeling it is going to be on off month for us. So far I'm not really disappointed in the thought of this, just a little numb. What's one more month at this point right?

No comments: