Monday, July 9, 2007

A day of rest


Z's Birthday Cake

The last of the family left today. My intentions were to clean the house....but you know what they say about good intentions. I opted for a different plan which included eating myself into an oblivion using left over party food then taking a nap. I did actually shower - which so far is my biggest accomplishment today.

Z's party was awesome. Bigger than I thought is was going to be 23 people in total I think. We were suppose to get some heavy rain, but it held off until later in the afternoon. Later in the evening we played video games on the Wii. It is the only game that I actually like to watch people playing as much as playing it myself. The next night my MIL and my mom actually really got into playing. It was a hoot to watch.

So back to IF stuff. I guess I am 3 dpo. I'm not really sure when to count from these days. My trigger injection was on Wednesday morning, IUI Thursday night and Friday morning. Dr. O.T. said that I probably ovulated sometime Friday morning so that is when I am counting from. Stupid me did not take my temperature on Thursday or Friday, and I am not doing opk's anymore. I did have a temperature shift on Saturday. Absolutely no CM change to speak of. Any suggestions of when I should say I ovulated? I am now waiting for my adenomyosis pain to start, it should begin on Wednesday. So far I have avoided twoweekwait.com, but I think I hear it calling my name. Last month I had some classic symptoms, fatigue, nausea, tender breasts, non-AF cramping.....but got a BFN. I don't think that I will be as obsessive this month, especially in light of this month's IUI snafus. Oh who am I kidding.....obsession should be my middle name.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your 2WW is flying by... Fingers crossed for you!