Sunday, July 22, 2007

Margaritas

We are back from a whirlwind weekend in Boston. Spent the day with my best friend J and family. I had never met her 2 year old son, but he jumped right into my arms and gave me a huge hug - what a love. The kids had a grand time. We had to pull them out of the museum almost screaming to move on to other adventures. As much fun as we had with the whole family, and watching the kids at the museum and the aquarium, the best part of the weekend was sitting in the hotel bar, just J and I, drinking margaritas. I haven't seen her in 3 years and even though we talk on the phone and email, it's just not the same as actual face to face time. On the drive back to VT, C asked when I wanted to go visit them in Texas....."immediately" was my reply.

So I am on cd2. I guess I'll call tomorrow for my cd3 us. AF is not as bizarre as it was last month, but I am still concerned about my lining. I meant to call the RE's office to see how long it would take to get an appointment. The last thing I want right now is to make the difficult decision to change providers again, and have a delay in moving forward because I didn't call soon enough for an appointment.

I am chipping away at my list - so far I have done pilates once, looked for a new knitting project, and picked up a new book. I'm well on my way to being the new/old me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get there soon :) Does one the world of good. X