Thursday, April 3, 2008

I'm on my way

So yesterday was cd 1. And with that comes a whirlwind of emotions. First there is the ever looming sadness as of course I thought that this would be the month that we would get our BFP and not need all of this silly IVF business. But I could only greive this briefly as now it is time to make a plan for the next few weeks, check schedules and get all hormoned up. So here is the tentative schedule:

BCPs (started yesterday) until April 22
Start Lupron on April 20
Baseline u/s on May 1
Gonadotropins May3
u/s May 9
ER/ET week of May 12

I talked to the person in charge of my orientation as soon as I got these dates and I will be working from home the week of the 12th doing a self study education thingy. How awesome is that?

This morning I awoke with a MONSTER headache. I don't know if it is the lack of sleep, the stress (I've developed what I think is a stress related eye tick!), my lack of morning coffee, or the dramatic change in the weather.

I'm off to rest and will my headache away. This will be followed by a massive house cleaning effort if the headache goes away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your headache has resolved. Good luck! What luck to be able to work from home when you need to!