Friday, April 11, 2008

Right of passage

Meds came today so I felt I had to do the picture.....




I thought that I would be giddy. Instead I look at all of those boxes and the only thing that goes through my mind is: "surely I didn't get enough needles". No matter, I can always get more from work. I don't start Lupron until next Sunday, so right now all the meds are in the basement. They'll stay there until I can figure out how I am going to organize them upstairs away from curious little hands.
I also received in the mail today a baby shower thank you note from my cousin's wife who is pregnant with IVF twins. She included her email and an extra note letting me know that she is there for me if I need support - amazing considering that I've only seen her twice.
Not too much else to say. Thank you for the input about 3 vs 5 day transfers. I guess we will just see how it goes - how many eggs, how many fertilize and if it looks like there will be 2 that will make it to 5 days. I keep on reminding myself that I just need to take this one day at a time - not an easy task for someone who likes to have a plan. My RE told me that I needed to find some way to have some peace in my life. I took that as a prescription for a massage and made an appointment today.

1 comment:

niobe said...

Hoping you'll achieve both peace and the happiest of endings.