Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Smack dab in the middle of the 2ww

Yes, the trip to the ER was quite scary...and all my nursing experience goes right out the window when a member of my family is involved. I remember several years ago - must be about 8 years now. We were at a family party and my niece was running with a lollipop stick or something in her mouth and she tripped. Mouth/facial injuries are almost always quite bloody and this was not exception. She had blood dripping out of her mouth onto her white shirt. Needless to say the family turns to me, thinking that I will jump in and start doing some first aid. Meanwhile, I was in the corner of the room, sitting down with my head between my knees because I thought I was going to pass out. ANYWAY, Z is perfectly fine. But we still have not found teddy- it was a homemade bear that my MIL had made for my baby shower. She is going to make another one (two actually), but it won't be the same.

My adenomyosis pain kicked in last night. It's pretty bad so far. Not really frequent, but quite intense. I have had virtually no temperature shift this month. My temp has not gone above 98.0! I'm a little concerned, but trying not to think of it too much. I am 7 dpiui. So far I have not been obsessing too much, but it feels like forever until the 15th.

No comments: