Thursday, February 5, 2009

Just a quick post...beta yesterday was 503, which more than doubled. Still extremely cautious, but feeling a little less insane. One more beta tomorrow, then ultrasound on Monday.

Thank you everyone for your encouraging words. I'm so behind on my commenting....part of my grand effort to keep myself out of the house and very busy so I don't have time to mope. I've also been on call for the last couple of weeks, which is good money, but lots of extra time at work. I'll catch up soon.

4 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~HUGS~

Artblog said...

have I said congrats yet, sorry if I have, but here it is again. Hoping for 9 months of an uneventful pregnancy for you :)

xxx

Anonymous said...

A bit 'phew' and an extra hug for you!

Anonymous said...

yay! i'm so happy for the good news! good luck tomorrow and Monday! okay that was a lot of exclamation points, i think i lost control. sorry.