Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wednesday

I'm a go for Wednesday! 9:00 am. I was hoping for ER on either Monday or Tuesday....but so far this cycle is following exactly like the two previous. I have one lead follicle at 19mm that they are going to let go by so the more plentiful smaller ones will come forward. They measured 16 follicles today....which I believe is more than prior cycles. I'm feeling every bit of them, last night C gave me a big hug and I had to tell him to back off a little. I'm NOT looking forward to working 2 more 12 hour shifts. It has been very busy on our unit lately and there is not any signs of stopping. So not only will it be long days, but they will be very hectic as well.

I've been pretty crabby these last couple of days and today is no exception. I've worked the last two days, I have today off - but had to make the 2 1/2 hour round trip to the clinic for b/w and u/s and C has invited my in-laws down for dinner tonight and the house is a disaster and I have to do major laundry in order to have scrubs to wear to work. I have to go to bed early tonight because we are getting more snow tonight and I might have to get up as early as 4:00am tomorrow to go to work. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with all that has to get done. I'm trying to let it go and just chillax, but I'm the type that can't kick back until the house shows some resemblance of order...oh did I mention that C went off to work and is not sure when he is coming home....possibly just in time for the dinner that I am apparently making for his parents. Yep, that pretty much sums it all up....cue the video:


Okay, I'm done griping....guess I better get crackin'!!

3 comments:

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Good luck with the ER and with getting everything done today! Can you get take-out for dinner?

I'm with you on the semblance of order. DH doesn't mind if people come over when the house is a bit messy ("oh, sure, drop by whenever you want!"), but it drives me nuts!

I Believe in Miracles said...

Good luck! I'll be thinking of you on Wednesday.

bb said...

Thinking about you and wishing you only the best! Good luck tomorrow!!