Thursday, March 6, 2008

The beginning of the end?

Why is there always a pregnant woman doing her glucose tolerace test at the lab when I am there for IF blood work? ALWAYS.

We are starting to move forward and it scares the poop out of me. I start clomid today....another clomid challenge. I'm not sure how much they think is going to change in 6 months, but I suppose they are more cautious because of my age. Next Monday is an ultrasound with mock transfer. Then more blood work and a mandatory meeting with a psychologist. As long as there is nothing unexpected, we will start cycling the first week of April(ish). It is surreal that we are making the final steps to leap off this precipice. As much research as I have done, there are so many unknowns.

Last night I had a very weird experience. Out of nowhere I had vertigo. I thought I was going to puke. When I laid down I felt like I was drunk and had the bed spins. The spins finally went away, but only as long as I laid perfectly still. If I turned over, it started all over. I ended up calling out sick from work for today. I'm feeling a little guilty right now, as I am feeling much better, though still dizzy....this is turning out to be a mental health day.

No comments: