Sunday, June 14, 2009

12dpo

I had my first beta today ....18. Not sure what to think of it as it is pretty low. My other two betas (which of course ended unsuccessfully, so I'm not sure it is worth comparing) were 27 and 29. I did tell a few people that knew I was having my blood work done today that I am not NOT pregnant. There is a very small piece of me that wants to be excited, but mostly I am emotionless about it. Next beta will be on Tuesday so that should give me some direction. Of course I am pleased that I get to continue to ride this roller coaster, it's just that I've had two miserable outcomes with higher initial betas. I suppose I this emotionless state is a way to insulate my heart...even if it only works temporarily.

(So, have I been enough of a Debbie Downer with this post?...after all it IS good news. Note to self: be Zen and remember that I am PUPO).

Any success stories with low initial betas would be welcomed!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know you're on my mind this week.

Anonymous said...

Crossing my fingers for you regardless! HUGS