Sunday, January 27, 2008

Losing Momentum

How can it be that I have hardly thinking about IF these days?! I am in the middle of a two week "experienced nurse orientation" program at the new hospital, so I suppose that all of my energy is spent there right now. I don't really like to think about IF too much right now because the reality is that we will be starting our final leg of this journey in the next couple of months. I can't comprehend what next year will look like - baby or no baby, hysterectomy or not, Z as an only child permanently or with sibling(s). It just makes my head spin.

In the next couple of weeks I have to make some financial decisions in regard to a pre-tax medical spending account. I suppose that in order to not lose any money I put into the account, I should assume that we will only do this once - but how realistic is that?

There are so many question marks and I just don't have the ambition to pursue the answers right now.

No comments: